Dea Shandera has been named senior vice president of advertising and promotion at MGM Domestic Television Distribution, reporting to Sid Cohen, president.Shandera will be responsible for all trade and consumer advertising, promotion, publicity, station relations, Web sites and sales support materials for domestic syndication. Shandera comes to MGM from Pink Sunset Prods., which she founded, and where she executive produced the one-hour primetime special “Earth Day at Walt Disney World.” She also was previously a VP of creative services at the Disney Channel.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut