Michael Messina has been named vice president of labor relations for Warner Bros. Studios Facilities.Messina joins the studio after working more than nine years at Sony Pictures Entertainment, where he served as VP of labor relations. Before that, he was legal counsel for the Alliance of Motion Picture & Television Producers, and at the L.A.-based firm of Mitchell, Silberberg & Knupp. Messina is a director on the boards of the Motion Picture Industry Pension & Health Plans, and is the current chairman of the health plan. He also is a director on the industry boards of the Screen Actors Guild-Producers Pension & Health Plans, the Directors Guild of America Contract Administration and the Contract Services Administration Trust Fund.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut