Robert McNeal has joined Internet company Entertainment Drive as senior VP and chief operating officer. McNeal joins from Time Warner, where he served as director of special projects in the information systems department.In the TW post, McNeal oversaw development and implementation of the company’s Intranet system, and was a consultant to Time Warner’s Pathfinder, a World Wide Web site that aggregates content from the company’s print publications. Before joining Time Warner, McNeal co-founded Targeted Information Services, which produced content for the Internet, online services and print media. He also held posts with the Clinton administration and with the U.S. Commerce Dept. He reports to Edrive founder and CEO Michael Bolanos.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut