Live Entertainment announced that it will pay a cash dividend of 25¢ per share to holders of its Series B preferred stock.The quarterly dividend payment will be paid on Jan. 2, 1997, to stockholders of record as of Dec. 16, 1996. Live has previously declared its intention to refinance the company and is in talks with its preferred stockholders on a planned restructuring of debt.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut