Casey La Scala has been named senior vice president of production for Hunt Lowry Prods., overseeing all aspects of feature film development for the Disney-based production company.La Scala comes to Hunt Lowry after a stint as creative executive for Touchstone Pictures, where he worked on such films as “Ransom,” “Father of the Bride II” and the upcoming comedy “Nothing to Lose.” Before that, La Scala was a development executive at Carolco Pictures. He started his career as a development assistant at Imagine Films.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut