NEW YORK – Jones Intl. Ltd., the parent company of Jones Intercable Inc., has named Steven W. Gampp chief financial officer.In his new post, Gampp will oversee all of Jones Intl.’s financial concerns and will report directly to the company’s chairman and CEO Glenn R. Jones. Most recently, Gampp was veepee, secretary and treasurer of Nu-West Industries, a publicly held phosphate fertilizer manufacturer. Before Nu-West, Gampp was vice president of acquisitions and finance for Quinoco Petroleum Inc., a syndicator of oil and gas income and drilling limited partnerships. Gampp holds a master’s degree in taxation from the U. of Denver and a bachelor of science degree in business/accounting from Miami U. of Ohio. He is a certified public accountant.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut