Wendy Murphey has been named partner at IFA Talent Agency, where she has been an agent since 1995.Murphey began her career at Leading Artists in 1987 and worked at United Talent Agency before joining IFA’s founder Ilene Feldman at her boutique agency, which specializes in representing such cutting-edge performers as Tim Roth, Benicio Del Toro, Bridget Fonda, Stephen Baldwin, Tracey Ullman and Noah Wyle. In an additional move, Leslie Schuman has been promoted to talent agent at IFA. She joined the agency soon after it was founded in 1995 as an assistant to Feldman. Prior to IFA, Schuman worked at J. Michael Bloom and Associates and the William Morris Agency.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut