BOSTON – Former WCVB news director Emily Rooney, who ankled Beantown in 1993 to exec produce ABC’s “World News Tonight” and then served as director of political coverage and special events for Fox News, returns to Boston in a new capacity: on-air host.Rooney will anchor “Greater Boston” for pubcaster WGBH, a new Monday-to-Thursday half-hour bowing in late January that will combine magazine-style features with in-studio conversations. Besides her own extensive credentials, Rooney is no stranger to the other side of the camera. Her father is “60 Minutes” commentator Andy Rooney.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut