Iris Gelt has been promoted to executive director of external communications for MCA Inc. She previously was director of external communications.Gelt, who has been employed at MCA since 1992, will continue to report to Susan Nahley Fleishman, who is VP, corporate communications and public affairs. In her new post, Gelt is responsible for managing MCA/Universal’s corporate media relations. She also will support the company’s operating divisions in developing and implementing public relations strategies. Gelt joined MCA as corporate communications director in 1992. She had previously worked at MCA at Universal Pictures in 1973, and from 1976-83 she served as director of publicity for MCA TV Intl . Before rejoining MCA four years ago, she had stints at Hope Enterprises and NBC-TV.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut