Fox Broadcasting has upped Tim Dempsey from director of media research to VP of audience research.In his new post, Dempsey will focus on audience analysis and oversee all audience projections for the network’s entertainment and news dayparts. Based in New York, he will report to Giles Lundberg, senior VP of Fox’s research and marketing arm. Dempsey has been with Fox since 1992. Before that he had stints at J. Walter Thompson and Young & Rubicam.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut