Barbara Tenney has been named vice president of marketing at Fox Broadcasting Co.Tenney most recently was at NBC, where she was a VP, research, TV stations division. At Fox, Tenney will oversee day-to-day management of the affiliate research and marketing group, overseeing all aspects of local market audience analysis, audience measurement and affiliate sales marketing. She reports to Giles Lundberg, senior VP of research and marketing at Fox.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut