Fox Sports Net has signed a programming agreement with interactive premium service ACTV to carry all of the Fox Sports Net’s pro and college sporting event offerings through mid-2003.ACTV will be made available on a separate cable channel pending the availability of the necessary digital technology. Its capability was tested earlier this year with TCI’s cable system in Ventura County. The ACTV service enables game viewers who tune to the channel to access a variety of interactive elements, including instant replays at the push of a button, isolation camera angles of a featured player and in-depth statistics from the game as it’s in progress.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut