John Swallow, who served as effects producer on Universal Pictures’ “Dragonheart,” has been appointed VP of production technology at U. Swallow had been executive producer for Pacific Data Images for two years, creating effects for such films as “Cliffhanger” and “The River Wild,” as well as the Earthquake attraction and Hitchcock Pavilion at Universal Studios Florida. *VIFX co-founder Richard Hollander has been named president of the special-effects house. In addition to his expanded duties, Hollander will continue in his post as senior visual-effects supervisor.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California