Jeffery Glaser has joined 20th Century Fox Television as executive director of drama. Glaser, who had been director of creative affairs at Alliance Communications, assumes programming responsibility for “Millennium” and “Chicago Hope,” besides working on new projects.* Leonard Goldstein has been bumped to director of development, TV series & longform, at Kushner-Locke Television. Goldstein, who joined K-L in 1993, moves up from his development manager post. Layne Britton has been tapped exec VP of Ticketmaster Corp. and president-COO of Ticketmaster Ventures. He joins Ticketmaster from CBS Entertainment, where he was biz affairs VP.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut