Jeffery Glaser has joined 20th Century Fox Television as executive director of drama. Glaser, who had been director of creative affairs at Alliance Communications, assumes programming responsibility for “Millennium” and “Chicago Hope,” besides working on new projects.* Leonard Goldstein has been bumped to director of development, TV series & longform, at Kushner-Locke Television. Goldstein, who joined K-L in 1993, moves up from his development manager post. Layne Britton has been tapped exec VP of Ticketmaster Corp. and president-COO of Ticketmaster Ventures. He joins Ticketmaster from CBS Entertainment, where he was biz affairs VP.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania