Lisa Sanchez-Corea Simpson has been named senior VP, business affairs & development, at Sony Online Ventures. Responsible for new strategic relationships, alliances and biz ops, she joins from Prodigy Services Corp. Simpson also served a stint at NBC News.*Harvey Entertainment has named Charles W. Day VP-consumer products. Day will be responsible for all worldwide licensing and merchandising activities for Harvey’s characters, which include Casper, Richie Rich and Baby Huey. He joins from U.K.-based character licensing outfit Copyright Promotions Intl. * EMI Latin president Jose Behar has added CEO to his title at the L.A.-based label. Behar joined the company in 1992. Also, Valerie DeLong has joined EMI-Capitol Music Group wing the Enclave as head of promotion. She’ll be based at the label’s Gotham headquarters.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California