Lisa Sanchez-Corea Simpson has been named senior VP, business affairs & development, at Sony Online Ventures. Responsible for new strategic relationships, alliances and biz ops, she joins from Prodigy Services Corp. Simpson also served a stint at NBC News.*Harvey Entertainment has named Charles W. Day VP-consumer products. Day will be responsible for all worldwide licensing and merchandising activities for Harvey’s characters, which include Casper, Richie Rich and Baby Huey. He joins from U.K.-based character licensing outfit Copyright Promotions Intl. * EMI Latin president Jose Behar has added CEO to his title at the L.A.-based label. Behar joined the company in 1992. Also, Valerie DeLong has joined EMI-Capitol Music Group wing the Enclave as head of promotion. She’ll be based at the label’s Gotham headquarters.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania