Darren Davis has been tapped manager, advertising and fulfillment, at Trimark Pictures’ Home Video division. Davis recently ankled USA Networks, where he was manager of sales planning.*Launching an international distribution division, High Five Entertainment has tapped Larry K. Frankenbach VP. New wing, Worldwide Distribution, will distrib its own properties, as well as indie product in the U.S. and abroad. Frankenbach had been a consultant with Aaron Spelling’s Worldvision Enterprises.* Lisa Sanchez-Corea Simpson has been tapped senior VP, business affairs & development, at Sony Online Ventures. Responsible for new strategic relationships, alliances and biz ops, she joins from Prodigy Services Corp. Simpson also served a stint at NBC News.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California