Darren Davis has been tapped manager, advertising and fulfillment, at Trimark Pictures’ Home Video division. Davis recently ankled USA Networks, where he was manager of sales planning.*Launching an international distribution division, High Five Entertainment has tapped Larry K. Frankenbach VP. New wing, Worldwide Distribution, will distrib its own properties, as well as indie product in the U.S. and abroad. Frankenbach had been a consultant with Aaron Spelling’s Worldvision Enterprises.* Lisa Sanchez-Corea Simpson has been tapped senior VP, business affairs & development, at Sony Online Ventures. Responsible for new strategic relationships, alliances and biz ops, she joins from Prodigy Services Corp. Simpson also served a stint at NBC News.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania