ESPN has upped four longtime members of its production department, promoting Jed Drake to VP, remote production, Al Jaffe to VP production recruitment & talent negotiations, and Mo Davenport and Fred Gaudelli to senior coordinating producer posts.Drake, formerly a senior coordinating producer at the sports cablenet, will oversee all of ESPN’s and ESPN2’s remote production efforts. Jaffe, in stepping up from director of talent and production recruitment, now is responsible for recruiting and hiring all production personnel and negotiating contracts for on-air commentators. Davenport and Gaudelli, both formerly coordinating producers, will oversee the day-to-day administration of all ESPN and ESPN2 productions and telecasts.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut