LONDON (Reuters) – Music company EMI on Sunday denied a newspaper report that it has approached Seagram Co. Ltd. about merging all or part of its business with the latter’s MCA Music division.“This is complete rubbish. There are not any conversations going on,” an EMI spokesman said. The Independent on Sunday said talks were going on between the two companies, despite an initial frosty reception from Seagram. Stock market talk about a possible merger has driven EMI shares higher in recent weeks.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut