LONDON – NetHold has acquired exclusive pay TV rights in Benelux and Scandinavia for a package of 60 recent Disney movies, as well as several library pics and new telefilms.The deal, signed by NetHold’s program acquisition arm Pronet, includes such titles as ”While You Were Sleeping,” ”Die Hard III” and ”Crimson Tide.” The older pics include ”Mary Poppins” and ”Alice in Wonderland.” NetHold broadcasts two premium movie and general entertainment channels in Benelux, and two others in the Nordic countries. The company recently announced its merger with French pay TV giant Canal Plus (see separate story).
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut