Geena Davis has left the William Morris Agency and signed with International Creative Management, the same agency that reps her husband, filmmaker Renny Harlin. Davis had left Creative Artists Agency earlier this year to sign with WMA.The actress last starred in Harlin’s “The Long Kiss Goodnight,” which was released by New Line Cinema in October. Davis will now be repped by ICM’s Ed Limato.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut