Bille August’s “Smilla’s Sense of Snow” will be distributed by Fox Searchlight, contrary to what was reported in the Dec. 4 article about First Look Pictures’ acquisition of the director’s “Jerusalem.”* Scribe Jim Sadwith’s name was misspelled in the Dec. 4 article about Granada TV. * King World’s “Oprah” fell 18% in the latest Nielsen report, and “Married … With Children” is distributed by Columbia TriStar Television Distribution. Both facts were incorrect in Friday’s story.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut