SANTIAGO – Copesa, Chile’s second-largest newspaper publisher, has emerged as the sole owner of TV station Channel 4, also known as La Red. In November the group bought Canadian broadcaster Canwest’s 49% share in the station for $9.5 million.An agreement subsequently was reached Friday Dec. 20 with the station’s creditors for an additional $8.3 million to settle the station’s outstanding debt.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut