The Robert Lawrence-George Clooney production company set up at Warner Bros. will be called Left Bank Prods.“Both George and I love Paris,” Lawrence said of the name choice. The duo already had the name in mind when their deal was set, but had to wait to announce it until it was cleared by state banking authorities, Lawrence said. The company has a three-year, first-look deal with Warner Bros. that was signed last month. Lawrence, whose credits include “Clueless” and “Die Hard With a Vengeance,” will be moving from 20th Century Fox.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut