Dallas investment firm Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst Inc. and L.A. merchant bank Mandeville Partners have bought five cable television systems in Argentina in a partnership with local business leaders. The systems have about 115,000 subscribers and are valued at $100 million.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California