Dallas investment firm Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst Inc. and L.A. merchant bank Mandeville Partners have bought five cable television systems in Argentina in a partnership with local business leaders. The systems have about 115,000 subscribers and are valued at $100 million.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania