Dallas investment firm Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst Inc. and L.A. merchant bank Mandeville Partners have bought five cable television systems in Argentina in a partnership with local business leaders. The systems have about 115,000 subscribers and are valued at $100 million.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York