Dallas investment firm Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst Inc. and L.A. merchant bank Mandeville Partners have bought five cable television systems in Argentina in a partnership with local business leaders. The systems have about 115,000 subscribers and are valued at $100 million.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Cinelease Inc., Atlanta , Georgia
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, Brooklyn, New York
- Sirius XM Radio, California