Dallas investment firm Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst Inc. and L.A. merchant bank Mandeville Partners have bought five cable television systems in Argentina in a partnership with local business leaders. The systems have about 115,000 subscribers and are valued at $100 million.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California