Ginger and Steven W. Relyea, a boy, Dylan John Relyea, Nov. 3, College Station, Texas. Parents are non-pro. Paternal grandparents are Dorothy L. Relyea, VP, estimating, Warner Bros., and Robert E. Relyea, exec VP, production, MGM. 11-25* Allyson Kossow Felix and Dr. Alan Felix, a girl, Abigail Marie, Nov. 8, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, N.Y. Mother’s VP, marketing and communications, Children’s Television Workshop; father’s non-pro . 11-25 * Lisa and Pete Auerbach, a girl, Rachel Morgan, Nov. 10, Los Robles Hospital, Thousand Oaks. Mother’s director, conventions and special projects, for MTM Enterprises; father’s non-pro. 11-20 * Michele and Rob Edwards, a boy, Samuel William Edwards, Nov. 10, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Mother’s a talent manager; father’s co-exec producer UPN’s “In the House.” 11-26 * Jenny and Kelly Kahl, twin sons, Thomas Wright and Kyle Ronald, Nov. 9, Santa Monica Hospital. Mother’s non-pro; father’s VP, scheduling, CBS Entertainment. 11-26 * Susie Fitzgerald and Manson Jones, a boy, Otis Fitzgerald Jones, Nov. 13, Santa Monica Hospital. Mother’s senior VP of television , Brillstein-Grey Communications. Father’s special effects software engineer at VIFX. 11-26 * Erika and Gary Reznick, a boy, Jordan Drew Reznick, Nov. 13, El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, Calif. Parents are non-pro; paternal grandfather is Marshall Reznick, VP, music department of William Morris Agency Inc. 11-26.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut