Carl Belfor has been elected business agent for Motion Picture and Video Projectionists Local 150, which represents theater projectionists in the Los Angeles area.Belfor defeated longtime business agent Ralph Kemp in elections on Monday. Belfor captured 46 votes to Kemp’s 30. In other races, Don Jenkins was elected president over Frank Rubin. Jenkins captured 61 votes and Rubin received 16 votes. Jenkins succeeds Belfor, who chose to run for business agent. In addition, Teri McClintock was reelected secretary-treasurer. Other board members, filling two year terms, will be Carlos Zavala, first vice president; Leonard del Real, second VP; Lee Sanders, third VP; and Andreas Gonzales, fourth VP.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut