:SYDNEY – As predicted (Daily Variety, Nov. 22), Paul Ridley, acquisitions director for feevee channel producer XYZ Entertainment, has been tapped as head of TV at the Becker Group, replacing Ian Hogg, who has been promoted to group general manager of the film and TV producer-distrib, whose interests include L.A.-based PRO Films.The appointments take effect Jan. 7. Effective immediately, Hogg will take a seat on Becker’s board as an executive director.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California