:SYDNEY – As predicted (Daily Variety, Nov. 22), Paul Ridley, acquisitions director for feevee channel producer XYZ Entertainment, has been tapped as head of TV at the Becker Group, replacing Ian Hogg, who has been promoted to group general manager of the film and TV producer-distrib, whose interests include L.A.-based PRO Films.The appointments take effect Jan. 7. Effective immediately, Hogg will take a seat on Becker’s board as an executive director.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut