Screenwriter Chrysanthy Balys has inked a deal to adapt the feature version of Patrick McGrath’s novel “Asylum” for Paramount-based Neufeld Rehme.“Asylum” tells the story of the wife of a medical superintendent of a home for the criminally insane who becomes involved in an obsessional love affair with one of the patients. Random House will publish the novel in February. Balys is repped by William Morris’ Sara Bottfelt, Julie Phillips and David Lubliner.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut