TORONTO — Alliance Communications Corp. has named Phyllis Yaffe president of Alliance Broadcasting, the division which operates the company’s two specialty TV channels.Yaffe was president and CEO of Showcase Television and the History and Entertainment Network. Showcase, an all-fiction service, is in its second year of operation. The History and Entertainment Network was licensed by the government in September and is one of four analog channels set to be launched in September 1997. Toronto-based Alliance also appointed Bill Dawson exec VP and chief operating officer of the broadcast division.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut