Bill Diamond, executive producer of CBS’ “Murphy Brown,” has inked a multiyear development and production agreement with Warner Bros. Television.Diamond will develop, create and produce all forms of programming for WB TV as well as remain executive producer on “Murphy Brown,” a Warner Bros. show. It is unclear whether this will be “Murphy Brown’s” final season. The show remains the anchor of CBS’ Monday night lineup. Diamond also has a multiple-episode series commitment and a pilot production commitment at CBS that will be handled by Warner Bros. TV.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut