Responding to station needs for an earlier feed of the new Group W-CBS fall strip “Day & Date,” the syndicator has opted to increase the number of live daily feeds of the series to stations from two to five. Group W will broadcast a live feed every hour from 3-7 p.m. Eastern time.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania