Wired hears that Rupert Murdoch’s operatives are talking to recently departed CBS News No. 2 Joe Peyronnin about helping Murdoch in his umpteenth attempt to jumpstart a news division at Fox. Murdoch has looked to CBS for new help in the past. He brought aboard ex-CBS News prexy Van Gordon Sauter to head an earlier ill-fated attempt at building a news division, and then hired away CBS News veep David Corvo as executive producer of the failed newsmag “Front Page.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California