CNN talkshow host and syndicated radio personality Larry King has signed for representation with ICM. King hopes to capitalize on his name recognition and branch into other areas of entertainment. “Larry King Live” has been providing infotainment to CNN viewers around the globe. ICM’s Jeff Berg and Alan Berger are his new reps.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut