Not every worthwhile Sundance pic is in the brochure, or even skedded to be shown during the day. Sources said Miramax was hatching plans to show a work-in-progress this week of its recent acquisition “KIDS” at a midnight screening. It’s the Larry Clark-directed film about teens that Miramax expects to be one of the most controversial films of the year. Its Sundance appearance is supposed to be a surprise. Sorry.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut