Warner Bros, and producer Jon Peters have optioned feature rights to “A Creation of Monsters,” Paul Fisher’s chronicle of founding It Models, which he started eight years ago with $10,000; agency now reps supermodel Stephanie Seymour, and past clients include Naomi Campbell, Carre Otis and O.J. Simpson’s galpal Paula Barbieri. The deal was sealed by Peters’ president Tracy Barone with UTA’s Gavin Polone, who’ll next concentrate on setting up the publishing rights. Sources describe the fictionalized story as a “Blow Up” for the ’90s. Fisher called it “a combination of ‘Risky Business,’ ‘Shampoo,’ and ‘A Star Is Born’ with the world of modeling as a backdrop.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania