D.J. MacHale, who created the Nickelodeon anthology series “Are You Afraid of the Dark?,” has signed a deal with Paramount to turn the series into a feature that he’ll write, produce and direct. The show has done 66 episodes and will be the second Nick feature set up at Par, following “Harriet the Spy.” MacHale was represented by William Morris agents Adam Berkowitz and Spencer Baumgarten.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut