As showbiz mavens wait to see which executive office Michael Fuchs next occupies, they can allay their curiosity with a hearty dose of bon mots about the man who would not be king – of Time Warner anyway. It appears Gerald Levin, the man who wielded the fateful ax, is still scheduled to chair the Jan. 14 Simon Wiesenthal Center’s dinner in Los Angeles honoring Fuchs. The chance to observe the duo within the confines of a cordial charity event is sure to attract a full house to benefit the organization that battles anti- Semitism and houses the Museum of Tolerance.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut