Last week’s story on journalists moonlighting as screenwriters left the unintended impression that New Yorker writer and currently in-demand screenwriter Stephen Schiff was leaving the mag. He’s staying put, but will write about things other than the entertainment biz. Also, Rod Lurie, the journo making his directing debut on “Porkchop,” misspoke when he said the film would cost $4 million. That’s the below-the-line budget. The total budget is $7.5 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut