Completing the shakeup that began last month with the resignation of David Richards as chief theater critic, the New York Times has named Margo Jefferson Sunday theater critic, beginning next month. Jefferson joined the Times’ roster of daily book critics in July 1993. She replaces Vincent Canby, who took over the slot vacated by Richards.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut