“Tales of the City,” which recently won an award from the National Board of Review of Motion Pictures as the year’s outstanding TV series, is a co-production between the U.K.’s Channel 4 and PBS. Its U.K. co-production partner was misidentified in a story in the Dec. 19-Jan. 1 issue.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California