“Tales of the City,” which recently won an award from the National Board of Review of Motion Pictures as the year’s outstanding TV series, is a co-production between the U.K.’s Channel 4 and PBS. Its U.K. co-production partner was misidentified in a story in the Dec. 19-Jan. 1 issue.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California