A story on Australian pay TV (Variety, Sept. 4-10) incorrectly implied that Optus Vision was involved in a reported plan to replace XYZ/Galaxy music channel Red. Story should have stated that Red will be replaced by Channel V, drawing on Rupert Murdoch’s Hong Kong-based Star TV channels.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut