A review of “The Little Prince” last week described a 1982 musical version of the story as a flop that closed prior to its Broadway opening. That show’s producer, A. Joseph Tandet, points out that it was never reviewed; he won a $1 million lawsuit against the Nederlander Organization for shuttering the show prematurely. Calling it a flop was technically correct by Variety’s criteria, but unfair nonetheless.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut