Beefing up for the worldwide launch of the digital videodisc, Warner Home Video has tapped Adam Yokoi as VP of business development. Yokoi previously was heading up the DVD effort at MCA where he was senior VP and corporate liaison for the studio and its partners Matsushita and Panasonic. A 30-year veteran at Matsushita, Yokoi also was involved in MCA’s partnership with 3DO.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut