US West Communications last week officially began market-testing its “video dialtone” service. Conceived by the telco as a rival service to cable TV, “TeleChoice” will begin charging for a channel lineup that includes the TV Food Network, the Sega Channel, the Golf Channel and others. The phone-line feed had been available free of charge to 200 households since March.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut