When online users send electronic Christmas cards available at the Sony Pictures Entertainment web site, a donation is made to one of several charities selected by stars appearing in Sony TV shows. An online user chooses a celebrity and charity from the web site’s cyber-card rack, then electronically mails it to another online jockey. Each card received triggers a donation from SPE to the designated charity. Charities featured in the effort include AIDS Resource Foundation for Children, American Cancer Society, AmFar, Cesar Chavez Foundation, City of Hope, Food for All, L.A. Mission, Midnight Mission, Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Tourette Syndrome Assn., TV Cares and World Vision. The Sony Web site can be found at http://www.sony.com.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut