London’s Abbey Road Studios has opened a new unit for the production of compact discs that combine music, video, graphics, animation, text and speech. Abbey Road Interactive was developed by studio owners EMI Music, part of Thorn EMI, and Apple Computer. The company hopes to cut around 20 of the discs, called Enhanced CDs, in 1996.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut