Microsoft is using this week’s Mip Asia show in Hong Kong as a launching pad for its interactive TV system, which it hopes to introduce in markets such as Hong Kong, Korea and Australia. The system, dubbed MiTV, has been tested at various sites in the U.S. The company is looking to recruit cable system operators in a region that is growing increasingly aggressive about deploying new technologies.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut