Bertelsmann and America Online have named the management team responsible for the companies’ still-unnamed joint venture launch in Europe. Services should be online in the U.K., France and Germany later this year, with each country providing content in its native language. Managing directors have been named for each territory: Jonathan Bulkeley in the U.K.; Bertrand Le Ficher in France; and the team of Jan Henric Buettner and Andreas von Blottnitz in Germany.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania