Bertelsmann and America Online have named the management team responsible for the companies’ still-unnamed joint venture launch in Europe. Services should be online in the U.K., France and Germany later this year, with each country providing content in its native language. Managing directors have been named for each territory: Jonathan Bulkeley in the U.K.; Bertrand Le Ficher in France; and the team of Jan Henric Buettner and Andreas von Blottnitz in Germany.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Cinelease Inc., Atlanta , Georgia
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, Brooklyn, New York
- Sirius XM Radio, California