Animation studio Film Roman has named R. Scott Russo VP of its newly created interactive media division. Film Roman is best known for producing series such as “The Simpsons” and “Garfield and Friends.” Russo joins the company from Viacom’s Virgin Interactive Entertainment, where he served as producer or exec producer on titles such as “Daedalus Encounter” and “Creature Shock.” At Film Roman Russo reports to exec VP Jon Vein. Titles in the works include “21,” a futuristic vidgame spinoff of a UPN series.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut