Intl. Data Group has announced plans to produce its Electronic Entertainment Expo in Tokyo next year.E3, focusing on vidgames and CD-ROM tides, was launched in May in Los Angeles. The show drew 420 exhibitors and 40,000 attendees, according to organizers. The advisory board for E3 Tokyo ’96 includes execs from Disney Interactive, Philips Media, Viacom New Media and Electronic Arts, among other companies.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York