Intl. Data Group has announced plans to produce its Electronic Entertainment Expo in Tokyo next year.E3, focusing on vidgames and CD-ROM tides, was launched in May in Los Angeles. The show drew 420 exhibitors and 40,000 attendees, according to organizers. The advisory board for E3 Tokyo ’96 includes execs from Disney Interactive, Philips Media, Viacom New Media and Electronic Arts, among other companies.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California