Intl. Data Group has announced plans to produce its Electronic Entertainment Expo in Tokyo next year.E3, focusing on vidgames and CD-ROM tides, was launched in May in Los Angeles. The show drew 420 exhibitors and 40,000 attendees, according to organizers. The advisory board for E3 Tokyo ’96 includes execs from Disney Interactive, Philips Media, Viacom New Media and Electronic Arts, among other companies.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania